We need a frontend developer with skills in HTML/CSS and AngularJS technologies
Linux professional to keep our systems up, secure and running
Perform system backups Manage network users and groups Mentor junior admins Plan and implement security Install, manage and maintain web servers Troubleshoot and fix network/system problems Maintain cloud servers
- The Solutions Architect trainee will be responsible for planning our cloud environment, - setting up our cloud private network, - securing cloud private network, - deploying company applications, - using CI/CD, - configuring our public infrastructure, - setting up the network, - ensuring that our application is set up for high availability.
- Perform system backups - Manage network users and groups - Mentor junior admins - Plan and implement security - Install, manage and maintain web servers - Troubleshoot and fix network/system problems - Maintain cloud servers
This is an entry-level position ideal for anyone who has recently completed programming course. The selected candidate will follow a 1-year career development program that will sharpen their technical capabilities and industry understanding. We offer several opportunities for advancement including project engineer, project management and system programming.
• Develop software as assigned (coding/programming). • Document/create/maintain automation tests, performance tests, procedures, records, and data. • Strong communication and documentation, organizational, and problem-solving skills. • Help analyze and diagnose performance, functional software, and customer issues. • Work with development team members to understand and communicate defects. • Flexibility to move across projects as needed. • Documenting and testing new software functionality.
• Linux familiarity • Application framework experience • Comfortable working on linux command line • Understand microservices • Understand docker • Ability to use git and jenkins • Familiarity with Kubernetes
Must have learned the following - Identity and access management security - Network security - Incident Response - Logging and Monitoring tools and techniques - Infrastructure Security - Data Protection - Troubleshooting server issues whenever there is need
• Responsible for providing technical support to LifeBridge Health's end-user community on hardware, software, and network related problems, questions and use • Acquires and maintain knowledge of emerging desktop technologies and software applications • Provides outstanding technical and customer service to end users • Utilizes personal and leadership skills to act as a strong team member and promote organizational success • Identifies user hardware and/or software problems and resolves them either directly or indirectly through coordination with other IS personnel • Supports our organization