Experience working with a development team – Using Eclipse, Sublime Text, Subversion, Maven etc. Using Git or Redmine to document progress, understanding of Agile development process.
Web Development/UI experience
Ability to work without direct supervision
Ability to work remotely
Perform system backups
Manage network users and groups
Mentor junior admins
Plan and implement security
Install, manage and maintain web servers
Troubleshoot and fix network/system problems
Maintain cloud servers
- The Solutions Architect trainee will be responsible for planning our cloud environment,
- setting up our cloud private network,
- securing cloud private network,
- deploying company applications,
- using CI/CD,
- configuring our public infrastructure,
- setting up the network,
- ensuring that our application is set up for high availability.
- Perform system backups
- Manage network users and groups
- Mentor junior admins
- Plan and implement security
- Install, manage and maintain web servers
- Troubleshoot and fix network/system problems
- Maintain cloud servers
This is an entry-level position ideal for anyone who has recently completed programming course. The selected candidate will follow a 1-year career development program that will sharpen their technical capabilities and industry understanding. We offer several opportunities for advancement including project engineer, project management and system programming.
• Develop software as assigned (coding/programming).
• Document/create/maintain automation tests, performance tests, procedures, records, and data.
• Strong communication and documentation, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Help analyze and diagnose performance, functional software, and customer issues.
• Work with development team members to understand and communicate defects.
• Flexibility to move across projects as needed.
• Documenting and testing new software functionality.
• Linux familiarity
• Application framework experience
• Comfortable working on linux command line
• Understand microservices
• Understand docker
• Ability to use git and jenkins
• Familiarity with Kubernetes
Must be detail oriented, pay attention to differences between UI design and implementation
Must have learned Python programming language
Must be willing to learn other necessary tools for testing
Must be promptly available online during working hours
Must be willing to work with a team under direct supervision of manager
Must have learned the following
- Identity and access management security
- Network security
- Incident Response
- Logging and Monitoring tools and techniques
- Infrastructure Security
- Data Protection
- Troubleshooting server issues whenever there is need
• Responsible for providing technical support to LifeBridge Health's end-user community on hardware, software, and network related problems, questions and use
• Acquires and maintain knowledge of emerging desktop technologies and software applications
• Provides outstanding technical and customer service to end users
• Utilizes personal and leadership skills to act as a strong team member and promote organizational success
• Identifies user hardware and/or software problems and resolves them either directly or indirectly through coordination with other IS personnel
• Supports our organization
- Apply fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments
- Administer network security measures
- Assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software
- Monitor and test Web site performance to ensure Web sites operate correctly and without interruption
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability
- Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system