Experience working with a development team – Using Eclipse, Sublime Text, Subversion, Maven etc. Using Git or Redmine to document progress, understanding of Agile development process.
Web Development/UI experience
Ability to work without direct supervision
Ability to work remotely
Perform system backups
Manage network users and groups
Mentor junior admins
Plan and implement security
Install, manage and maintain web servers
Troubleshoot and fix network/system problems
Maintain cloud servers
- The Solutions Architect trainee will be responsible for planning our cloud environment,
- setting up our cloud private network,
- securing cloud private network,
- deploying company applications,
- using CI/CD,
- configuring our public infrastructure,
- setting up the network,
- ensuring that our application is set up for high availability.
- Perform system backups
- Manage network users and groups
- Mentor junior admins
- Plan and implement security
- Install, manage and maintain web servers
- Troubleshoot and fix network/system problems
- Maintain cloud servers
This is an entry-level position ideal for anyone who has recently completed programming course. The selected candidate will follow a 1-year career development program that will sharpen their technical capabilities and industry understanding. We offer several opportunities for advancement including project engineer, project management and system programming.
• Develop software as assigned (coding/programming).
• Document/create/maintain automation tests, performance tests, procedures, records, and data.
• Strong communication and documentation, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Help analyze and diagnose performance, functional software, and customer issues.
• Work with development team members to understand and communicate defects.
• Flexibility to move across projects as needed.
• Documenting and testing new software functionality.
• Linux familiarity
• Application framework experience
• Comfortable working on linux command line
• Understand microservices
• Understand docker
• Ability to use git and jenkins
• Familiarity with Kubernetes
Must be detail oriented, pay attention to differences between UI design and implementation
Must have learned Python programming language
Must be willing to learn other necessary tools for testing
Must be promptly available online during working hours
Must be willing to work with a team under direct supervision of manager